IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
drOp View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drOp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 02 July 2009 at 8:14am
my sister!
if you believe he is a good muslim and loves Allah more than everything, and loves you, i think this is the most significant thing.. this is your jewelery. of course, you will face several problems about money. Howewver todays, who doesn't? i will make a doa for you. i hope you will do the best. And, please make me known about the end..
best wishes,
drOp
nada View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 1:46am
thank u sister , plz do dua for us
SisterFA View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SisterFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 11:51am
Waleykum assalam warahmatuLah dear sister,

SubhanAllah! Our situations are so alike! Everything except that I'm not in love ALhamdulliLlah, but the brother I'm communicating with also has financial problems and we ask Subhanahu wa Ta'ale to help us. We both hoping that he could travel to my country and meet with me and my family InshaAllah.

Sister, please have sabr and make plenty of dua and pray Istihara, wake up for Tahajud and pray.
Also, have Tawakkul on Allah.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ale give us sabr and guide us to the best partners for the Dunya and Ahira. Amin.

nada View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:03pm
assalamo alaykum

im muslim girl aged 31, im in love with muslim young man, he lives in europe , im in other country, we want to marry but we have both financial problem to meet each other , he want to come to see me and see my parents, but trip is not easy, he has simple job , he cant find better because of the crisis.

i know the prophet SAW encourage poor couples to marry because Allah will give them rizk, marriage is the first step , its important too protect our selves too, especially with age , more we grow , more our desires become strong, its normal we are humans, and thanks to God we are muslims and this help us , but u know sisters, sometimes its hard !!! u understand me i think ...

we love each other much , we just need help to make the first step, even for marriage , i wont ask for mehr, no ceremony , no beautiful dress (like every girl dreams) , i wont ask for ring or jewerly , im simple , i understand his situation, i accept to share with him his small room, without kitchen , i can be patient because once there i will help him , i will work .

other thing , im tired, my friends are married and im still alone, im happy to feel love with him but he is still far and stranger ...

i had dream to marry him this summer, we had both that dream, but with time, we see our selves anable even to buy ticket ... it started to make us depressive , i tryied to be more strong than him , but today i lost control of my self, i feel so tired inside me ...

our families are also anable to help in this topic, recently someone from his family entered to hospital , and this complicated the situation more and more ...

we suffer much, mentaly , physically and sexually ...
i wish someone can help us ! im not asking for charity, im asking help, muslims help each other , and Allah makes us poor and rich to help each other ...

thank u for reading

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic