IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - islamic q and a  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

islamic q and a

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: islamic q and a
    Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:01am

assalamu alikum,

does anybody have an idea after how long does one get a reply on the ask the imam q and a section on this site?

jazakAllah

Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:35am
 Sorry, I have no idea
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:34am
i can imagine that it makes one day...try and see...
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 12:49pm

It takes very long.

Try doing a "Search" for some of the key words in your question.

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
aali View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:02pm

thanku all.u r right sis alwarda..i think it does take very long.i sent a q ages ago!

jazakAllah

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 2:05pm
so sad!!..it should'nt be like that...Imam should care how to care...
Deus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 8:32pm
There is an official imam here?
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:42pm

Official Imam?...Imam is imam,it is not an label...we saw in Turkey how Official Imams who taken their legalities from the secular government slept people with their absurd fatwas in the time of head scarf problem...the rules of valuing the imams,the references comes from Qur'an and Sunnah,the way is so clear...i see so many words coming to serious muslims"you are not an official,you don't know please shut up"...hypocrasy uses all the way whether in the mosques whether in the mouths of the Muftis...

*caution,the examples i have given is only valid for Turkey's secular structure;this may harm your ambiance without taking care of the examples where they passes..

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic