IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - islamic q and a  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

islamic q and a

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:30am

Oops sori I did not realise there was an imam on this site.

May Apologies to the Imam.

I was referring to the site -islam Q and A

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
aali View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 12:47pm
yes sis,i tried on tht site as well,i think u mean mufti ebahim desai's site but on bth of em i didnt get a reply.i think there is too much load.never mind.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 12:52pm

The imam should resign,i invite him to resign!!!..if he will not reply the messages why he is at there...some of our brothers and sisters in this site works at the universities as an academician,they reply thousands of exam papers after the exams...it is not too hard...

MayPB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:47pm

Why don't you look within yourself for the answer? ! Asking the

"scholars" for their opinion can open you to some perspective from another muslim, but in the end you will be responsible for your own decision, not what the scholar says.

aali View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:06am

tht is so sensible of u,actually i have this problem tht i dont use my brain too much about shariah rulings,i dont knw how to intrepret them properly with regard to my situation. i just take them as they r.i have a serious problem but i dont knw who to ask.i asked a lot of knowledgeable people but i am still lost!never mind,i think i will wait till my mind opens up itself inshaAllah!

i have reached this desicion though tht rules in islam are not for blindly following but for regulating our behaviour,i mean to say tht we can never be perfect in whtever we do,so we need to try our best only.do u think i am right?

Edited by aali
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 4:58am

As Salamu Alaikum

Of course you are right Sister Aali and if we cannot find the answers ourselves we need to look else where.

Interpretation of the Glorious Qur'an and Ahadith is a science in itself.

But today we have to be very careful because there are lots of scholars sans real knowledge of Islam.

Why don't you share your question here? Issues always take an interesting turn here. You can PM if you like, I have the set of Fatawa Islamiyah � a set of 8 volumes. Maybe I can find an answer to your question in them.

Wa Alaikum Salam

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
aali View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:49am

walaikum assaam wa rehmatullahe wa barakatuhu

jazakAllah sister for ur offer.i think if my problem does not get solved thn i will pm u inshaAllah.thanku so much.

christainwoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christainwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 12:36pm
when I asked them a question it took about a week to two
Taryn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic