IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - saudi husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

saudi husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 10:09pm

Can you take criticism??? Are you aware that a marriage takes a serious commitment on your part to be able to cope with drama like a grown up, hoping there is not much because you should also marry a mature man who is committed to marriage. You are american he is Saudi, you two are from really different countries and even though you are muslim now, there will always be cultural differences. If you do stay with him I suggest you try to make it as smooth as possible and be patient and loving to the best of your capacity. Give more then you expect to receive.

- I think any family who knows that a daughter in law will put their son's and grandchildren happiness before their own would be happy.

-on the flipside if you are whiny and complainy maybe you should examine if this is the best thing for you considering you don't have chidren, maybe you need more life experience and should grow into a woman who is comfortable in her own skin before she will take care of another.  just thoughts....  If you go to Saudi Arabia you lose all your rights, and are subjected to things that you can't even comprehend because you are used to freedom. I've heard there is NOTHING TO DO THERE>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic