IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: Angela’s Plan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: Angela�s Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Oh, yes: Whisper, when you post your plan you will remember to post it over at The Pond too, won�t you?

Hi,dear Cassandra,your existence in Islamicity will highly be appreciated,your accumulated experiences will bring us so many light inside the board,please let this request ok,we really want you to stay in the board and please accept it is a brother...

Note:we can't come to Pond as a reason also confessed by you that it is more silent than Arizona Valleys...

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:22am

[QUOTE=ummziba]Beware all ye sailors, me thinks I hear the Sirens singing....    Ah yes, but I have a beautiful print of one of the Sirens in my living room....very erotic.

Where was I? 

Oh, yes: Whisper, when you post your plan you will remember to post it over at The Pond too, won�t you?

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 2:21am

Well now, this IS interesting.  A couple of weeks ago I was called an "Evangelical", by the Green One, and now, I might be a "Spy"!  Come to Islamicity and you too can live out the fantasy of your dreams.

("Shunted to Oblivion": sounds like Fun. I love train journeys.)

What planet you on, amalhayati2?  Is that a nebula on your avatar?  That would certainly explain quite a lot to an amateur astonomy buff like me. A nebula, for those of you who don�t know, is what remains after a mid-range HR Diagram star has gone nova.  It's basically just a lot of gas and dust...hot air, I guess you could say.  Pretty, but not very substantial, unless you count potential....and I don�t see a lot of that here.....

From what I understand, various security agencies already do monitor this site.  If they don't, well, I think we'd all be a bit surprised, don't you?  (Hello Boys in Blue! Enjoy your coffee and double chocolate doughnuts, courtesy of IC and me, Cassie the Spy.) I think that the idea that a few people trying to come to grips with the horrors we face in the world today - on another Forum, may I add (wipe your glasses) - is hardly likely to topple Islamicity or be a threat to National Secirity: yours, mine, or anyone else's. Course, I might come by to haunt your dreams.....I'm known to do that. Islamicity survived the Green Posting Machine - no-body came to take her away, or put up those yellow plastic Don�t Cross strips - we had to organise a boycott to rid ourselves of her dangerous poison.  And where were you then, anyway?

What is the world coming to?

As for your snipes first at Whisper, and then at the rest of us trying at least to do something SMALL (see my signature at the bottom of this post, or did you forget to put your specs on LAST TIME?), your contempt is beneath my contempt.  And believe me, you couldn't top my contempt if you were on the ISS.

Most of you know that I try to be a voice of moderation here, but this amalhayati2 person has really got my Goat!

y ya est�

Suleyman, thank you so much for your consideration and at least for "checking us out".  Hope you enjoyed your ice cream, and since you removed your earlier post (why? It was sweet) I guess I�ll have to use these Emirates First Class Tickets by myself.  Pity, I was looking forward to your company I'll save you a seat anyway.

P.S.  Tough nuts are always the tastiest once you�ve boiled them down a bit!

P.P.S. I like your little girl. She is what we should be remembering, not our Egos.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.  Edmund Burke 1729 - 1797

Edited by Cassandra
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 12:53am

There is not so much writings on the plan and Whisper goes to legendary ex-PM from a muslim country,brother this comes to me light and interesting and i wish you are not talking about one of my relative in Istanbul...it should be easy for me but i do not think he can help us with these few writings on our hands...more times needed,more works needed unless they will laugh at us with these accumulated workings most of them depends on chat type of writings...so early...do not give up your morals,keep on walking but so early...

Also Sister Amil's points are considerable,but i do not think that there are some spys' inside the board...

lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Finally, I have got the time to breathe.

We must get organised and push Angela's Plan further no matter what anyone thinks or says. I have just finished a meeting with someone closely connected with someone very prominent on the global Muslim stage (a legendary ex-prime minister of possibly th finest country in the Islamic world). He seems to have good aroma about this plan being initiated by people!

Will post a plan of action on the 14th

does anyone else notice the vague implementation of these words??  Someone closely connected...legendary EX-prime minister....of possibly

what is this some sort of game?  What are we kids to think that a bunch of internet savy individuals will supersede the tactics of larger grassroot organizations like Islamic Relief, CAIR, MPAC and others that have spent years involved overseas affairs.  Don't you ppl know the Bush Administration oversees every inch of what goes on in Iraq and what goes on here in America.  

What you cassandra, angela, whisper and others members pro with this good but waaay over your head wacky idea are doing is dangerous to islamicity.    

unknowingly you guys will be asking for attention from the NSA or CIA or even FBI.

call me paranoid but hey, i'm a muslim and whatever i say might and will be used against me- remember a lawyer's favorite phrase against Muslim organizations, "they are supporting the terrorists" 

if they got that against you, you AND islamicity are shunted to oblivion.

(unless you are a spy, then you've done your job well)

:)

PEACE

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Suley, I have a private student....last name Saudi....but I don't think my influence extends that far!

I'll let you have the window seat.  (If you knew me better you would realize what a sacrifice that is!!!)  C

Thank you very much dear Cassandra,i have read all of the writings in both forums here and at the pond,all i can say is the way of my thinking mode is acting rather than discussing, i just love to think with touching before talking on the issues,i first see then touch then live then talk and write,please this does not mean that you have no reality on the issue you started well and will succeed no doubt!,all i want to say is if i will be the part of the plan as an closest member to Iraq,i should visit the area for having the views of the owners of the land for working on a real solution,somethings are so different than we see from our houses and i support your project please do know that...

By that reason from my view of my life and some of my plans delayed till to that time which they are waiting my considerations i can't accept the invitation...

Kind regards....

Also thank you very much for your concern and kindness...

Note:i am a real tough nut to crack,you are right.....

Edited by Suleyman
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 1:56pm
Beware all ye sailors, me thinks I hear the Sirens singing.....
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:32am

Suley, I have a private student....last name Saudi....but I don't think my influence extends that far!

I'll let you have the window seat.  (If you knew me better you would realise what a sacrifice that is!!!)  C

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic