IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anonymous  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

anonymous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anonymous
    Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:50am

Email is so quick and can be easily undected, you can choose to use a fake alias and not register. This doesn't mean you are completely anonymous and we should still keep a simliliar standard we may have when speaking with someone we know such as a friend or neighbor. I encourage all sisters who are writing about their terrible domestic situations to look within themselves for strength as well. It's easy to  sign up on various sites as a new person constantly with no reputation to the belt or any known identity. I agree that we are being faced with many challenges, but our reputation for making good choices only strengthens our ability to do so.

Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:56pm
 I do agree with you MayPB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic