IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Georgeous ways to wear hijab..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgeous ways to wear hijab..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgeous ways to wear hijab..
    Posted: 20 July 2006 at 4:38pm

Found these while shopping, I love the way they wrap these!

There are more at http://www.thehijabshop.com/showcase.php?secCat=summer

Anyone know how to wrap scarves like these?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Henna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 7:27pm
I like this web site.
But look at the 3rd picture:)
It makes me laugh:P Sorry:P
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 8:33pm

Originally posted by Henna Henna wrote:

I like this web site.
But look at the 3rd picture:)
It makes me laugh:P Sorry:P

Bismillah,

I'm glad you said that first!

Pm me if you want to know better ways than this!

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 1:29am
most seem to me like arabic sahara styles. but ya cool styles.. these i concider to be more accurate to wear for work. but i'd prefer other fabric.

but what catched my attentino is this. nice thing in'it

Edited by schwester
schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 1:39am
here more beautifull styles mmmmm. i wonder if there in boutiques of these scarves found people who help to show how to do these styles.

say Henna, are you french? jut i remembered my friend Maryam's colleague Henna. she told me a lot abaht her colleagues there in uk.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:20am
 Some of these styles look as if they use more that one scarf though..they are different lol
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 12:19pm

These styles are lack of woman soul,so rude!,they seem like male badouins on a camel,i did not get why the drawer minded on the necks of women with covering them three times?...

Hijab is parallel with the woman soul,i prefer Turkish Hijab to see... 

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

These styles are lack of woman soul,so rude!,they seem like male badouins on a camel,i did not get why the drawer minded on the necks of women with covering them three times?...

Hijab is parallel with the woman soul,i prefer Turkish Hijab to see... 

Assalaamu alaikum

Suley, maybe you would look good in Hijab?

This area is for the sisters, and we are just having a little fun.

Now, do you personally know any camel drivers, or do you know the penalty of peeking through garden walls in traditional areas of Turkey at sisters who are not veiled?

Hmm,,, poke that eye out.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic