IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Plz tell some dua or wazeefa  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plz tell some dua or wazeefa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plz tell some dua or wazeefa
    Posted: 16 March 2007 at 7:30pm

Hello Sisters,

I am very depressed these days. I need your help. My husband lives in Canada and I am a US citizen. After our wedding I moved to Canada for sometime but then we decided to move to the USA as our families live here so I moved back to the US, found a job and sponsored him and it took a year and three months for him to get the whole immigration process done and have his visa interview...they even approved his visa but now they are not issuing it as they are probably doing some sort of security clearance or something and are not telling us how long it's going to take...they just say it might take from a few weeks to a few months and we know they are doing it cuz he was born in Pakistan...I am really depressed and so is my husband as he's completely alone in Canada, he has no family there...I just wanted to know if there's some wazeefa or some prayer i can recite everyday to expedite things...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:57am

As Salamu Alaikum

Go to this site www.makedua.com and look under anxiety or stress, Inshallah you will find many duas there.

I would have posted them here but I don't know how to copy and paste pictures from one site to another.

May Allah make things easy for you and your husband and unite you'll soon Ameen

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
UmmTaaha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmTaaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 7:03am

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Rahim

May allah remove from you all your troubles. May he makes these times of trials a means of drawing you near, and expiation of your sin. May you be reunited with your husband soon, in bliss and all felicity, insha allah.

A muslim should know that every dua of him/her is answered  by Allah.  The precondition is only that one should have 100% yaqeen (certinity) that Allah will answer his/her dua.

1. A dua that has worked for me always is:- after salat al fajr, repeat the name of Allah: ya hayyu ya qayyum 500 times. with awwal akhir salat-o-salam on the prophet (saw).

so you get up at the time of fajr, perform wudu, do your usual salah of fajr time. Then say: salat-o-salam 1x

ya hayyu ya qayyum 500x

salat-o-salam 1x

then ask allah for whatever need you have.

you can say any salat-o-salam: the shortest is allahumma salli ala muhammadin wa ala alehi muhammadin wa barik wassallim

2. Another dua is to perform two cycles of tahajjud (the nigh vigil prayer), in the third quarter of the night, then ask allah for whatever your need is. This times is best for acceptance of any halal dua, insha allah.

3. You can also perform salat al hajah (any time except when it is forbidden to pray)... this is also a two rakah nawfil salah, after which ask allah for your hajah.

4. In sujud say fa inna ma al usri yusra - inna ma al usri yusra ...

Edited by UmmTaaha
Adab with Allah is the proper fruit of obedience - Habib Ali Jifri
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic