IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I pray?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I pray?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I pray?
    Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:32pm
I have been facing a weird problem since almost two months now and I hope you sisters can advice me. Last month, during the middle of my cycle I noticed some spotting (which i ignored as ovulation bleeding) but it kept going on till i had my period...i spotted a lot of brown blood...went to see my doc, she said don't worry it could be due to stress...however, i would like to mention that i am married though not living wiht my husband and last month i was with him for a few days but there's no chance of a pregnancy cuz i got my full after the spotting...anyway this month also, i just started noticing spotting agin in the middle of my cycle...apart from the medical reasons behind this, i would like to know if i can pray or not if i am spotting? it's not menstrual spotting cuz I don't get my period at least after 10 to 15 days of spotting but I would still like to get some assurance as to whether I can pray or not? Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thanks.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 3:48am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

If you are having your normal periods regularly then this would be counted as some sort of internal bleeding so what you need to do is make wudu before each salah and inshaAllah perform it. You can read Holy Qur'an with the same wudu and other things which require wudu but you have to make a new wudu before the next prayer. Try to search through answers asked in ask an imam section on the home page and also try www.sunnipath.com and search through the answers there and inshaAllah you might get a detailed answer. 

Wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic