IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why men cheat?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why men cheat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:12am

I guess this topic will continue to discuss  men cheating.

But as already said previously by some, men and women alike are capable of cheating.

I agree with Israfil, in that cheating is not only sexual intercourse. Other cheating first takes place before the physical act. And perhaps we should ask ourselves why this is so. More importantly, maybe we should give some positive thoughts are how not to cheat in the first place.

Human beings are capable of doing ANYTHING, good and bad. I feel confident that if we had a better relationship with Allah then bad thoughts and bad actions are better controlled. The closer to Him, the further away from the temptations of the world.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:27am
Originally posted by restless restless wrote:

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

I am surprised, no one has pointed out the correct reason yet! The actual reason is that, for better or for worse, men have higher level of testesterone in their blood. On average, an adult human male body produces about forty to sixty times more testosterone than an adult female body. Hence, men have stronger sexual desire than women which many of them find difficult to suppress.

This is ridiculous! So what about women who have high sexual drives and high rates of sexual intercourse? Do they have an excess amount of estrogen? Besides, cheating is not always about sexual intercourse. cheating involves several things such as avilability demographics etc.....Cheating is not genetic.

I can excuse you for your lack of education but I can't help it if you don't have common sense.

Bye.

And I will excuse you for your st**idity. Looking at  the misinformation that you just gave, it is obvious you lack insight on the genetic view of human biology. Any person with an amatuer's knowledge of genetic biology knows that high excess of hormones may help contribute to some behavior but is not the cause of the behavior itself. If this were the case, that lame explanation you gave would be used in the court of law for rape cases. Here, let me help you:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Anatomy and Physiology

by Michael Lazaroff - Science - 2004 - 336 pages
... in conjunction with Genentech, as one of the top 100 biology teachers in the
country. He has taught at Staples High School in Westport, Connecticut, ...
Limited preview - About this book

http://books.google.com/books/us_penguingroup?id=Ti-JM2QzlOc C&pg=RA1-PT1&dq=biology&sig=q2POOK4eQESrU4ybJr0z q5ucmeY

Edited by Israfil
restless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote restless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 10:17am

I am surprised, no one has pointed out the correct reason yet! The actual reason is that, for better or for worse, men have higher level of testesterone in their blood. On average, an adult human male body produces about forty to sixty times more testosterone than an adult female body. Hence, men have stronger sexual desire than women which many of them find difficult to suppress.

This is ridiculous! So what about women who have high sexual drives and high rates of sexual intercourse? Do they have an excess amount of estrogen? Besides, cheating is not always about sexual intercourse. cheating involves several things such as avilability demographics etc.....Cheating is not genetic.

I can excuse you for your lack of education but I can't help it if you don't have common sense.

Bye.

And I will excuse you for your st**idity. Looking at  the misinformation that you just gave, it is obvious you lack insight on the genetic view of human biology. Any person with an amatuer's knowledge of genetic biology knows that high excess of hormones may help contribute to some behavior but is not the cause of the behavior itself. If this were the case, that lame explanation you gave would be used in the court of law for rape cases. Here, let me help you:

by Michael Lazaroff - Science - 2004 - 336 pages
... in conjunction with Genentech, as one of the top 100 biology teachers in the
country. He has taught at Staples High School in Westport, Connecticut, ...
Limited preview - About this book

http://books.google.com/books/us_penguingroup?id=Ti-JM2QzlOc C&pg=RA1-PT1&dq=biology&sig=q2POOK4eQESrU4ybJr0z q5ucmeY

Hilarious. It is obvious the only source of your limited 'knowledge' about the topic is the preview of that book.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2008 at 7:19pm

"Hilarious. It is obvious the only source of your limited 'knowledge' about the topic is the preview of that book."

OMG are you serious? That link was supposed to be sarcastic...lol wow good job......LOL

Edited by Israfil
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 3:25am

don't worry Israfil, I got you  got a laugh too

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic