IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - need help with documentary!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

need help with documentary!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help with documentary!
    Posted: 10 November 2006 at 8:07am

I would like to say hello to everyone and would like to ask you for help. My name is Dita and I work for production company Many Rivers Films which produces documentaries that have a lot to do with Islam. Just now we prepare a documentary about females who reverted to Islam for Channel 4. We look for females of British origin who discovered Islam during their lives and decided to revert. We would like to show to British people what is Islam about and why do people decide to revert. We want to do it through stories of british females because we think it might be closer to audience and they might understand more to someone who was not born into Islam as they. If you are interested in sharing your story or know about someone who would write me on email [email protected] If you wanted find out more about the production please visit www.manyriversfilms.co.uk

Best regards,

Dita Peskova 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic