IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help for GreenCard  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help for GreenCard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help for GreenCard
    Posted: 20 October 2008 at 2:01pm
 Assallammualaikum
I got married with a Muslim US citizen but faced with some hard challenges, now my husband has no work, and worst I cannot work to help him. We tried to saved money to apply for my green card, but he lost his job so the money is used to pay bills.

I hope to get a loan to pay the fees to USICS so that inshaallah with the proper paper I can work as soon as possible to pay back the loan and also to assist my husband in difficult time.

I hope to speak to someone to explain further and without forcing anyone to understand me but hope someone would. 

masalamah

Hala1 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hala1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:18pm
Salam,
I just brought my husband to America this year, so, I filed all paperwork with USCIS, talked with them...take care of everything for my husband. What are you needing help with?? ;)
I will be more than happy to speak with you Sister
Hala
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic