IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ridiculous topics and advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedridiculous topics and advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 11:17am

As Salamu Alaikum Sister Jenni

I also live in the real world you know not in a bubble. I was trying to make a point, which you failed to understand. So in order to avoid further misunderstanding I will say no more.

Regarding the Taliban in Afghanistan, are you speaking from experience or are you accusing a Muslim regime on the information you got from the Kufar media. I don�t pay any attention to what the media says about any government, so I will refrain from commenting.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta�ala bless us with useful knowledge that leads to Jannatul-Firdaus. Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

Furthermore, the child should not walk too fast nor should keep his/her hands loose [which is a sign of laziness] but instead, the child should keep his/her hands close to the body and should be active.

how in the world does this work? Should you tie their arms to their body?? And at what ages are they talking about? Kids need to be kids. hands loose?? What is that?? Not make a fist? Where does this come from? 

Today the world is moving in such a pace that there is a tremendous increase of crime in every country in the world, both east and west, both Muslim and Non-Muslim. No country is spared these terrible vices and the victims are 99.9% women.

I have to respectfully disagree.  99.9 is not accurate.

I have to say I am very wary about reading things on the internet and knowing who is a �scholar� and who is not. And any good web site gives hadiths and often a good place will offer if there are differences (as there are in some cases).  Anyone can claim anything.

Sometimes when we write we don�t realize how our tone can come across or how it is being interpreted.      

Originally posted by Jenni Jenni wrote:

alwardah, I should not step out of my home without a Maharam, are you joking??? Don' you think 48 miles was because women had to cover it on foot and it took days? Many women today commute in my area more than 48 miles to work. What you are saying sounds just like the Taliban in Afghanistan. The women there could not leave the home without a Maharam and they SUFFERED GREATLY because of it. I totally disagree with you!

Bismillah,

I agree with you, Sister Hayfa and Sister Jenni.

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic