IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Dear Hadi
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Am I Married? (87)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Am I Married? (87)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I Married? (87)
    Posted: 05 March 2024 at 9:29pm

?????????? ????????? ?????????? ?????? ????????????? I�m in a relationship with a non-Muslim woman. We live together, and everyone knows we are in a relationship. We are not formally married ...
Mughees View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mughees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2024 at 6:23am
According to Islamic teachings, a valid marriage Nikkah, must meet specific requirements. Both parties must consent to the marriage freely and willingly. The marriage contract must be witnessed by at least two trustworthy witnesses, or one male and two female witnesses. The marriage contract must be formalized with an imam and the marriage must follow the prescribed rituals. Given that you mentioned your partner is not officially divorced from her previous marriage, she would not be eligible to remarry until she is legally and formally divorced according to Islamic and civil law. If you and your partner wish to pursue a formal marriage, you should seek guidance from an Islamic scholar and your partner may need to complete the process of legal and formal divorce from her previous marriage before proceeding with a new marriage contract. 
thomasfrank View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
North American
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasfrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2024 at 2:30am
Is there a reason you haven't gotten married yet, or are you both happy with the way things are now?
baqqiyah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baqqiyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2024 at 8:36am
Are you satisfied with the life of mules?
If yes then I want to give you good new.
------
If you do not go forth, He will punish you with a painful punishment and will replace you with another people, and you will not harm Him at all. And Allah is over all things competent [AL TAWBAH 39]
------
They were satisfied to be with those who stay behind, and their hearts were sealed over, so they do not [AL TAWBAH 87] But the Messenger and those who believed with him fought with their wealth and their lives. Those will have [all that is] good, and it is those who are the successful [AL TAWBAH 89]
------
So fight, [O Muhammad], in the cause of Allah; you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in [exemplary] punishment [ AN-ISA' 84]
------

Did you accept the life of animals and the life of lazy people ?
Then i have a good news for you.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Whoever dies without having fought (in the cause of Allah) or having thought of fighting (in the cause of Allah) will die while having one of the qualities of hypocrisy.â€
[Sahih/Authentic] - [Muslim]
------
O Muwahiden, O the soldiers of allah in the west, know that you are the soldier of allah in the west and allah choose you to read his verses and to warn you, strike the necks and take revenge for all of our brothers in the world from the crausaders that will arrest you and kill you for your religion pillars.

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. [AL TAWBAH 29]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic