IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Top Muslim Website  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Top Muslim Website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Muslim Website
    Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:02pm

Assalamu Alaikum:

I know this is probably not posted in the correct place, but I wanted people to have a chance to read it since General Discussion seems to be the busiest forum.

TN: LOCALLY BASED WEB SITE AMONG TOP MUSLIM SITES IN ENGLISH - TOP
Clint Cooper, Chattanooga Times Free Press, 3/28/06
http://www.timesfreepress.com/

One of the world's top two online Islamic directories in English originates in Chattanooga.

The site, www.2muslims.com, recently was ranked second among such directories by Alexa.com, a California-based company best known for providing information on Web traffic to sites in its index, according to webmaster Abdou Kittah.

"I never dreamed of it being like this," the Syria native said. "Now, other (sites) that I have used as resources are coming to us, asking if they can link to us, asking if they can be our partner."

With more than 150,000 HTML pages, the site offers visitors not only educational materials about the Islam faith but a plethora of other categories such as a shopping center, classified-ad section, gallery of photos and images, collection of tools and games for children, and various Internet and webmaster tools. (MORE)

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
hind View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:49am

Assalamu Alaikum,

Jazakallahu Khair Mishmish for sharing an awesome site. If you find any good sites specifically for Muslimah's please post. Thanks.

Salam,

Hind

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic