Print Page | Close Window

plz sum1 help me.

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Culture & Community
Forum Name: Groups : Women (Sisters)
Forum Description: Groups : Women (Sisters)
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14704
Printed Date: 03 September 2024 at 6:38pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: plz sum1 help me.
Posted By: rayhena
Subject: plz sum1 help me.
Date Posted: 15 May 2009 at 7:01am
assasalamalaikum, i am a muslim sister who is infertile really want a baby, im going  to hospitals but i have a fear coz sum hospitals medication has side effects plz does ne1 no ne dua for concieving, i always pray and asking allah s.w.t to fulfil my wish, plz everyone make dua 4 me dat allah makes me pregnant soon, ok look forward to hearing from ne1.

Replies:
Posted By: Niesa
Date Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:22am
Salam sister.im new at this.All we can do is make Dua.Myself I'm also struggling for 6 years with infertility.The pain you are going through I know how painful it is.I also need advice and people's Dua.But no one can give us except The Almighty.InshaAllah our time will come.Today is 1 of my positive days.

Date Posted: 01 June 2009 at 1:30am
thank u sister niesa for your message, i no no1 can giv us wat we want except 4 allah, i am always praying to allah to fulfil my wish giv me da most precious thing in da world. dont worry sister u r in my dua inshallah u will get wat u want from allah. i no sum duas if u want to recite, its- Rabbi la tazarni fardan wa anta khairul warisin. it means " o my lord do not keep me single without offspring, u r the only lord. perform as many nafl nomaz as u can sister and recite diz dua everytime inshallah allah will accept ur dua, and also if u want to fast i did it aswell recently so inshallah hpe it wrks u fast for 7 days and when u break ur fast with water say AL Baariul Musawweru 21 times after drinking ur water. dats all i no sister. best thing i no is just keep paitint and ur trust in allah and always make dua inshallah allah will fulfill ur wish, allahs here 4 everyone, dont worry too much just keep ur trust in allah. tc sister assalamalikum xx

Posted By: Niesa
Date Posted: 02 June 2009 at 2:27am
Shukran dear sister.Im a second wife and my co-wife has 5 kids. To say the least im feeling a failure sometimes as a women.But my dear hub said that i shudnt b so negative.His children regards me as their other mother.they live in India and me South Africa.Insha Allah mayb next year they will come.It would be easier for me if when I meet first wife I will have a child.The longing for a child of my own is very painful.People always say don't stress it will happen.Easier said then done.How do you cope when it gets to much the pain?

Date Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:46am
i undastand ur pain sister, i feel da same way aswell if i hear or see anyone pregnant or wid kids i feel very upset n say to allah wen will he give me da most precious thing in da world, just be paitient sister me n u we cant have a baby until allah givs us da chance to become a mum. i used to stress aswell of wats wrong wid me wen will i get pregnant now i stopped, im being paitient and keeping my trust in allah wen da time comes allah will eventually fulfil our wish, pray and ask for forgiveness to allah and keep faith in allah dont get stressed out it wont be good for ur health wen you are trying for a baby jus be paitient inshallah allah will help u.

Posted By: Danty
Date Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:03pm
May Allah make it easy for both you Rayhena and Niesa! You both and all of my sisters are in my duaa.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)

Date Posted: 17 June 2009 at 1:24am
thank u sister alhamdullah inshallah allah helps us all sisters who are in desperate need for a precious gift.

Posted By: Ferzana
Date Posted: 26 October 2009 at 10:02pm
Oh dear Sister...i trully understand what you are going through!! I am going through the same emotional turmoin and it is like a roller coaster ride. Sometime I reach my breaking point and break down.  I wish I know the instant remedy...but i do not have. Why dont you do a lot of hajat prayers every night. Insya'Allah I am planning to also. I will include u in my dua...pls include me too, dear sister. May Allah Bless us with that child that we have already fallen in love with.

p.s. please all dua for us. :(

Posted By: Full of Hopes
Date Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:40pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

I know how you feel. I am praying for my dearest sister to have a baby.

The Muslim never stop duaa and hope. We all have problems in our life but will never stop duaa. The Muslim is always full of hope. He believes that Allah promised to grant the Duaa. The more you believe in Allah and have the strong faith in his promise is the more HE grants you duaa and be with you. Big%20smile
 For having babies recite the duaa of prophet Zakaria, peace be upon him, form Quraan 21:89. Many people had babies after this duaa. Prophet Zakaria peace be upon him had the great Yahya when he did this duaa although he and his wife were old. Shocked

I myself need too much duaa from you all. I have some  problems in my personal life. Sometimes I feel it is hopeless and there is no way to be out but when I have the strong faith and hope I feel so happy and sure that Allah is getting me out of my troubles soon. We need HIM so much. We are nothing without Him. Cry

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Posted By: lovesakeenah
Date Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:22pm

May Allah grant your hearts ease my dear sisters....Only with Him lies acceptance of dua...&jazakallahu for serving as a reminder to say alliamdulillah when I whine about little things!!!

-------------
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net