IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - More Chinese Embrace Islam In Malaysia  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More Chinese Embrace Islam In Malaysia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
usama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Chinese Embrace Islam In Malaysia
    Posted: 28 June 2007 at 5:59am

There is another dimension to the West vs. Islam debate: that the Western empires and monarchies claimed to fight on behalf of Christianity but more importantly fought on behalf of their own wealth and power. Christianity was the rallying cry but king's ransoms, power, and prestige were what the Christian monarchies really wanted. How else did the Spanish monarchies wage war for 600 years to reclaim Spain? Call all Muslims black Moors, declare that they are heathens defiling the motherland and haters of Jesus, and you have your War on Terror by rallying the serf masses and the princes.

Today, Europe continues to enjoy the exploits of their imperial heritage. The GDP of the EU is 12.8 trillion, the world's largest GDP. From the 17th century to WWII, Europe was similarly the wealthiest region of the world by far. Today it is again. It was the combined efforts of European empires which enriched and empowered them. Thus Belgium and Holland, tiny nations, shared technology and strategies with the other larger empires.      

Today, America and the EU seek to repress the resurgence of Islam, or more specifically, the resurgence of the Islamic caliphate state. They claim its because of their belief in "democracy", the idea which has replaced Christianity, but in reality its to protect their global monopolization of the world.   It is quite reasonable for Muslims to think about, work towards, and hope for the total reunification of the Muslim world if only for the combined synergy to reshape their circumstances for the betterment of all and the pleasure of Allah (SWT). 

So instead of 53+ Muslim nation states, one unitary state would enable vast resources to be used to reshape trade, infrastructure, finances, etc.  The opportunities would be unimaginable for Muslim people who otherwise see their resources and wealth sent to EU or America.

Let there arise from amongst you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and they are the successful ones. Al Imran:104
abuzuhri View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:38am
A Hadith Tradition in Muwatta of Imam Malik says:
Sometime a man utter a word without knowingly will bring him to the Fire and another man utter a word that will make him enter the Garden. So beware of what you going to say. Your own opinions will entrap or enslave you in your own ignorance.

There is a beautiful prophetic doa which
encourage the mumin to ask for Allah's light as follow:
O Allah, give me light in my seeing
light in my hearing
light in my speech
light on my left and right
light above and below me
and make me a light !

Allah guide whomever He wants to His Light.
He has power over everthing.
abuzuhri shin
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop Doo-bop wrote:

Well, I think this feeble invitation to islam just proves my point....

Somehow you are right. Joining Islam will still not give anybody the extended family needed to transmit religious values to the next generation(s). You'd probably have to be almost as driven as Abraham (pbuh) to do it without.

Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 10:05am
Well, I think this feeble invitation to islam just proves my point....
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:49am

Having nothing more to say, you say ....well, anything......

You're absolutely right, because it is game over.

Either the Christians manage to restore state enforcement, for which they have no democratic majority, or else, quickly build communities that will maintain and transmit the religion at the extended family/clan level, and isolate the members and especially the kids from the ongoing fornication fest, which level doesn't exist, however, and for which there is not enough time to create it out of the blue, out of thin air.

There are no other ways known in which one can preserve religious values. So, as I said: game over.

Run as fast as you can, and join Islam. That is the only option left.

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:33am

You have obviously reached the bottom of the barrel again, crasss.

I think it is Christianity that has obviously reached the bottom of the barrel, for the first time, actually, as they always managed to at least keep the linnen clean somehow. Isn't that the very least one could expect from any religious community? If even that doesn't work, then none of it makes sense, really.

Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 6:01am

Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

The Holy Gospel (to which I assume you are referring when you speak of the christian saviour dogma) is, of course, not Euro-centric

Only the pictures are ...

But then again, it is not the Europeans defending that religion any longer.

The ones interested, seem to live in America, still trying to convert some gullible idiots who fail to notice the humongeous all-state Christian fornication fest, from which they will all be saved!

You have obviously reached the bottom of the barrel again, crasss.  Having nothing more to say, you say ....well, anything......

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 4:20am

The Holy Gospel (to which I assume you are referring when you speak of the christian saviour dogma) is, of course, not Euro-centric

Only the pictures are ...

But then again, it is not the Europeans defending that religion any longer.

The ones interested, seem to live in America, still trying to convert some gullible idiots who fail to notice the humongeous all-state Christian fornication fest, from which they will all be saved!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic