IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - plz sum1 help me.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

plz sum1 help me.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:40pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

I know how you feel. I am praying for my dearest sister to have a baby.

The Muslim never stop duaa and hope. We all have problems in our life but will never stop duaa. The Muslim is always full of hope. He believes that Allah promised to grant the Duaa. The more you believe in Allah and have the strong faith in his promise is the more HE grants you duaa and be with you. Big%20smile
 For having babies recite the duaa of prophet Zakaria, peace be upon him, form Quraan 21:89. Many people had babies after this duaa. Prophet Zakaria peace be upon him had the great Yahya when he did this duaa although he and his wife were old. Shocked

I myself need too much duaa from you all. I have some  problems in my personal life. Sometimes I feel it is hopeless and there is no way to be out but when I have the strong faith and hope I feel so happy and sure that Allah is getting me out of my troubles soon. We need HIM so much. We are nothing without Him. Cry

Edited by Full of Hopes - 27 October 2009 at 12:44pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 1:22pm

May Allah grant your hearts ease my dear sisters....Only with Him lies acceptance of dua...&jazakallahu for serving as a reminder to say alliamdulillah when I whine about little things!!!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic