IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ideal Muslimh  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ideal Muslimh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideal Muslimh
    Posted: 20 September 2005 at 1:52am

Some articles which will help you inshallah be the best Muslimah you can be

http://shariahway.com/sisters

feel free to put in your imput here. Think this will be a very bennificial discusion for sisters

Edited by Brother123
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 10:19am

This is intersting... I found on that web site...under women working..

"Women do less work and are less productive thanmen; they are less innovative and less ambitious."

hmmm

Then...

In Japan, for example, women play theirmotherhood role by taking care of their children more than American women do.

In Japan the women are refusing to have kids because of the social/econmic situations there..their population is declining..   

Finally, I say that women have enough to do athome to keep them busy, fill their time and keep them from getting bored. Theydo not need to work outside the home in order to achieve this.

hmmm..

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:38pm
I think this Sharia way is a waste of time and the website is run by some real extreme maybe whahabis who think we should all wear niqab and stay home, no thanks...
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
queenie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:45am

I find its odd when men are writing about what women should behave as and dress as. I don't think they understand. If only women started writing on what the ideal muslim man should be like. I agree with what an some of the articles say e.g. a muslim woman should be truthful and modest etc. But isn't that true for men aswell? Its a shame to say but if you look around its men that are a problem and responsible for some of the worst atrocities on our planet ! be they muslim or non-muslim. For the muslim ones maybe they should start acting on the true qu'ran and sunnah and maybe they should engage with non-muslim men more often!

Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:15pm

jenni Your someone  who clearly lacks islamic  manners.  Learn some adab. . And leave your jahilia manners in jahilia.

Click on manners in the left menu

Edited by Brother123
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 9:33pm
brother123 I am not the only one who has a problem with your site, read the other posts here..
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 5:13am

you have a problem with not just my site but with brothers and sisters on the forum as you have femanist ideas not islamic ideas and values.

Edited by Brother123
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Brother123 Brother123 wrote:

you have a problem with not just my site but with brothers and sisters on the forum as you have femanist ideas not islamic ideas and values.

Finally, I say that women have enough to do athome to keep them busy, fill their time and keep them from getting bored. Theydo not need to work outside the home in order to achieve this.

Assume that is on the site and not yours, brother123, but I'll say this: Is that islamic ideas and values, I thought islam allowed women to work ? feminist ideas, lol! I don't know I don't see muslim women burning their bras do you ??

sorry couldn't help it

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic