IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How should a woman rightfully behave?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How should a woman rightfully behave?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:30am

Bismillah,

A flirtatiously soft voice is what is meant.

I'd post more, but I need to go out of my house to take my daughter to school and my son to the dentist. (Hee Hee)

Do you need me to pick up some milk for you Sister Amah?

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:33am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

And we are supposed to use this beautiful brain our All-Knowing Lord gave us.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:35am

Men will be attracted to you no matter what you wear or how you talk because whatever they are going to like about a woman, they just will like it, and really there's not much to be done.� (Even my friend who does wear full black��as I think of it from head to toe, and used a nasal tone purposefully when speaking to men, �had men approach her romantically while she was living in Jordan

wow, The guy must be really desperate.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:37am

I'd post more, but I need to go out of my house to take my daughter to school and my son to the dentist. (Hee Hee)

May Allah bless you and your family with good health, imaan and taqwa and give you all the best in dunya and akhirah..aameen.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:38am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

I quoted Allah's words, now you interpret! What do you think???

if it was like that then everyone will have their own version of quran.
You haveto study quran in university to interpert it.

Thats why people understand quran under the guidance of someone who is qualified.

Also some condition appy, like what if the house is on fire? will she still stay in becasue "non-mehram" firefighter is outside?

Edited by ak_m_f
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:39am

Do you need me to pick up some milk for you Sister Amah?

Jazaakallaahukhairan sister, Allah bless your meals.

But i live on the other side of the continent from you!

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:41am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Men will be attracted to you no matter what you wear or how you talk because whatever they are going to like about a woman, they just will like it, and really there's not much to be done.  (Even my friend who does wear full black  as I think of it from head to toe, and used a nasal tone purposefully when speaking to men,  had men approach her romantically while she was living in Jordan

wow, The guy must be really desperate.

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:43am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

So it means that women should stay in the house ?

Then you should ask a scholar! coz I am not.

i can give you info according to my research which you may not agree with....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic