IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - embarassing (sisters only pls)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

embarassing (sisters only pls)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gumus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 2:01am

Remember sisters that even though you are required to drop your Fard salat when your husband calls you for sexual intercourse, you are not obligated to fulfil his request for oral sex even thoughoral sex is said to be permissable. and you may also refuse sexual intercourse during menstruation and anal sex, as they are both forbidden.

IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL SISTERS:

NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED/VIDEOTAPED NUDE OR DURING SEXUAL ACTIVITY AS IT CAN END UP IN ANYONES POSSESION.

ISLAMICALLY IT'S NOT PERMISSABLE FOR EVEN THE HUSBAND TO PHOTOGRAPH THE WIFE IN THE NUDE.

You must refuse your husband to be photographed nude.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 3:27am

Just a comment , if sisters do not wish the men to interfere/read the posts that they deem embarrassing/confidential - topics that say "sisters only" or "embarassing" - actually make the topic all the more curious for others . . . :p Just wanting to help out our shy sisters. PM is also the best way to discuss intimate topics. . .

Apart from that . . .I think that such discussions could perhaps benefit other women if men happen to read . . . perhaps some men dont know that thier wives also feel this way and that they should be considerate.

Suzy: Sex is not at all taboo in Islam . . .its just that most muslims tend to be too shy/modest. Also, people of ages and sensitivites are visitors to forums, so one has to be cautious. Had intimate issues such as the above been taboo, Islam/Prophet Muhammad would not have educated us about sexual ettiquette.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 3:29am
Originally posted by gumus gumus wrote:

Remember sisters that even though you are required to drop your Fard salat when your husband calls you for intercourse,

Are you sure? Could you please provide a reference/source for this, since I have never heard this before. . . Jazakallah in advance. Wise advise you gave our sisters . . .
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
mowgli View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mowgli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 8:12am
Yes, I would appreciate a source for this too, I've never heard this before and it doesn't seem right to me?
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:49am
asalaamu alaikum sisters:
Why cannot the sisters have a secluded forum where the men cannot enter? another forum I go to does, there is a second password. The men here seem to feel free to post in our area, guess learning to lower one's gaze is hard for them. I notice there is a locked off "professional" section that has not been used in years. How about it moderators, can you do this and get a sister moderator (i nominate Hayfa)
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:39am
How about it moderators, can you do this and get a sister moderator (i nominate Hayfa)
lol.. thanks.. Smile
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by lovesakeenah lovesakeenah wrote:

As-salaam alaykum,

Indeed we are sis saqeen.It's a case of different strokes for different folks.Reverse is the case for some of us.

No pun intended?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

Originally posted by gumus gumus wrote:

Remember sisters that even though you are required to drop your Fard salat when your husband calls you for intercourse,

Are you sure? Could you please provide a reference/source for this, since I have never heard this before. . . Jazakallah in advance. Wise advise you gave our sisters . . .

I have never read or heard this. I have read that if you are baking bread you should stop, but not the prayers.

Please post daleel for this.

Also, you should remember that women have rights over men in this area also and a man should not just fall upon his wife or force her.
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic