IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do I help my husband?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I help my husband?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2006 at 11:39pm
mona thats the best news ive heard in a long time. i dont know u but im happy for u. Insha Allah may the love grow between u and hubby and may you both have happier times ahead.
niqab_ummi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niqab_ummi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 12:33pm

Assalamu'Alaikum,

It seems to be that your husband is very strong in his Imaan...the best source is the Quran and Sunnah go back to that and re-read it together and Insha'Allah you will work things out. There are some very specific passages and hadith you can go to ....also try www.asktheimam.com or another fatwah or imam site you can go and look up the Shariah rulings on this subject as well.

MasSalaama

Umm Abdelkhalek
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by niqab_ummi niqab_ummi wrote:

It seems to be that your husband is very strong in his Imaan

are you trying to say that legal sex is sin?
niqab_ummi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niqab_ummi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 2:09pm

Assalamu'Alaikum Sister ak_m_f,

No,

Insha'Allah, I'm trying to say that anyone who is strong in their Imaan can be guided to the right path with the help of Allah(swt) and that to use the Quran and Sunnah as a starting point for an open dialogue.

MasSalaama

Umm Abdelkhalek
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic