IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marriage Trouble!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marriage Trouble!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:40pm
Salaams Raiya,

I am not sure anyone would know the answe, as qumus said, you will need to ask a scholar.

Keep us posted. We are your sisters here.. we may never meet but we are here for you.

Hayfa
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
raiya16 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raiya16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 6:04am
Salaams Sisters,

My husband was supposed to meet with me on saturday to do talaq and he just stood us up and ignored our calls. I went to the police last night and made a report and they have arrested him and taken him in for questioning. Inshallah it will all work out... i will keep you informed, but i think we are taking it to court on the charge of actual body harm...
FatimaNicole View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatimaNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:57pm

Salaam Sister,

I am new here and read about your situation. Making dua for you!

Insha'allah you will find happiness.

Peace & love to you,

FatimaNicole

proudmuslima3 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proudmuslima3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 9:39pm
Asalamu Alaikum my duas r with u and ur baby . I can relate to ur story, my husband and i have been married almost 4yrs and hes so angry and verbally abusive and he has put his hands on me. I do love him but i get so frustrated and depressed at times. Im so unhappy with the way my marriage has turned out. We was so happy and in love, hes lost respect 4 me. And 2 make matters worse im the 2nd wife. Hes not just, i know its wrong but ive snooped around n found information that has really hurt me cause it validated what i was feeling. I told him 2 divorce me and let me be. But we havent. Hes a good man in many ways but we r not happy wit each other any more. And that hurts me cause i do love him and when things r good between us im happy but wen its bad its bad. Insha Allah U make dua 4 me and ill make dua 4u
aichafatih View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aichafatih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:25am
Dear lovely sister,
I have a similar situation, maybe better, but really similar.
i suggest you to tell his parents he drinks and ask them to help you praying Allah , He can let him stop drinking
I suggest you to pray and talk always about Allah in your husband's presence and even when you see or talk to his parents.
when you do that you will begin to feel stronger than them because Allah will help you.
Then I tell you I would like talking to you more and more to pass you some of the hard way I did till now with my marriage.
I hope I can stay with him all life and see our relationship getting better and better, but in the same time I am also getting informed about all lows  of legal separation... I have next meeting with an association fro this just next week.
I send you my best wishes and regards.
love, Aicha.
salamu alaykom wa rachmatullah wa barakatuh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic