IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gorgeous in a dress with hijab  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gorgeous in a dress with hijab

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 9:06am
oh the coat is like mine but without flowers, so i need a scarf and to learn how to do such an african style
again african cooool style
oh thisi see for the first time
aysekuafor View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aysekuafor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 5:00pm

aysekuafor.com , hijab models, turban models aysekuafor.com , hijab models, turban models aysekuafor.com , hijab models, turban models

Selamun Aleykum,

These are my design turban models, if you want to see other models please visit my page,...

Edited by aysekuafor
niqab_ummi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niqab_ummi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 5:59pm

Assalamu'Alaikum Sisters,

Insha'Allah lets not forget the great importance our title of muslimah, mother and wife carries.

It's best to leave the high fashion for our homes and for our families to view.

Prevent non-mahram from seeing our zina....

MasSalaama

"And say to the believing women...that they should draw their khimars over their bosoms and not display their beauty..."

Surah XXIV, Iyat 31

Umm Abdelkhalek
aysekuafor View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aysekuafor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 12:54am
link:www.aysekuafor.com
AshaNoor View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshaNoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 8:00am

I have to admit, im leaning towards thinking that these are a little too flamboyant to suit their purpose. Style is good, neatness,. you don't have to look ugly. You know, just get nice matching colors and stuff, but glitter and bows kind of draws attention to your physical appearance doesn't it? Looking nice keeps it from being distracting to though.

imah77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imah77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 6:35am

I like these better!

Check them out here:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic